Welcome

 Welcome to the Huntington Lakes Republican Blog! 

The precinct committeeman for this precinct, 8879 - Huntington Lakes, is Howard Levine. That's me!

The precinct is composed of the entire Huntington Lakes development - all 5 sections.

The role of a Republican precinct committeeman is to act as your representative to the Palm Beach County Republican Party Executive Committee and to provide information to you about candidates and issues regarding the election.

The 2024 election is a presidential election which will generate enormous interest and, I hope, Republican voter turn out.

I will use this blog to communicate with Republican voters in the precinct. When I send emails and texts, I will provide links to posts on this blog instead of sending long messages. This will help keep your email and text boxes from getting too cluttered and clogged and allow you to share information easily with your friends by sending them links.

If you have any questions about elections, candidates, or the Republican Party, feel free to contact me. If I don't have an immediate answer, I will get one for you as soon as possible.

I can be reached by phone or text at 561-501-1729 and by email at howardlevine1959@gmail.com if you want to contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to the General Election

Condominium Accountability - We Need to Improve the Condominium Act

Tim Walz Opposes 1st Amendment: Apparently Democrat Leaders Agree